We would like to introduce you to the new version of MapexTRENDEX, a simple and easy SCADA for the control of parameters or variables that change over time.
The system is set up to control :
- TEMPERATURES (Refrigeration units, freezers, ovens or rooms)
- LEVELS (of silos or storage units)
- ELECTRICAL CONSUMPTIONS
- Temperature Probes (PT100, Termopares K, S, ...)
- Level Probes (ultrasound, power cells, ...)
- Connection with variable frequency drives, consumption registers, etc.
- Data capture can be achieved through a distributed network of sensors, with standard communication systems (RS485, Profibus, Modbus, Ethernet, Wifi, ...).
NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF PROBES OR USERS OVER THE NET !
CONTROL OF ALARMS
Alarms can be configured by level (Maximum and Minimum) to generate a screen warning, and be recorded in the historical summary of alarms. The system automatically calculates the duration of the incident.
These alarms can send an SMS message, an email, or activate an external sound alarm.
Add texts or comments related to each probe and time-stamp to indicate data on traceability in the productive process:
- Batch number of raw material.
- Batch of finished product.
- Product supplier code.
- Workers engaged in the work.
- Any other remarks...
- System completely online (intranet, extranet, internet).
- Capture of signals up to 1,200 metres away (or unlimited using Internet).
- Multilanguage version.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Compatible.
- Option to COPY and PASTE to other applications (Excel, Word, ...).
- No limit to the number of probes or connected systems.
- MySQL / SQL Server database with no limit on the number of users on the network.
- Possibility of creating groups of probes and areas.
- Capture frequency can be configured (from 1 second to 1 hour).
- Alarms via email, SMS or applications for Android